Recipe by cherrycola
No ice-cream machine needed! I just made this tonight, it's really very simple with only stove top and food processor to make. The taste ranks right up there with dairy queen soft serve!! No need to go out and buy extra ingedients, this is made with just what you have in the house! Rich dark chocolate taste that any chocolate lover can appreciate. I can't wait to make this again with a few additions, chocolate chips, cookies, candy bars, the list is endless with this recipe. Next time I make this, I will chop the freezing mixture up during freezing time. I had quite to time trying to chop it up to put in the processor.
Directions See How It's Made
- In sauce pan over med. heat whisk cocoa, sugar, and 1/2 cup water to form a smooth paste. Add the other 1/2 cup water and stir constantly till warm and sugar dissolves. approximately 5 minute.
- Remove from heat and add milk.
- Pour mixture into metal 9x13 cake pan and freeze at least 5 hours.
- Place 1/2 of the frozen mixture into food processor using the mixing blade. Process to "ice cream" texture. approximately 1-2 minute.
- Repeat step 4 with the other half of the mixture.
- Place in freezer safe container for 30 min and then ENJOY.