1/1 Photo of Food Processor Chocolate Ice Cream
5 hrs 5 mins
No ice-cream machine needed! I just made this tonight, it's really very simple with only stove top and food processor to make. The taste ranks right up there with dairy queen soft serve!! No need to go out and buy extra ingedients, this is made with just what you have in the house! Rich dark chocolate taste that any chocolate lover can appreciate. I can't wait to make this again with a few additions, chocolate chips, cookies, candy bars, the list is endless with this recipe. Next time I make this, I will chop the freezing mixture up during freezing time. I had quite to time trying to chop it up to put in the processor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In sauce pan over med. heat whisk cocoa, sugar, and 1/2 cup water to form a smooth paste. Add the other 1/2 cup water and stir constantly till warm and sugar dissolves. approximately 5 minute.
- 2Remove from heat and add milk.
- 3Pour mixture into metal 9x13 cake pan and freeze at least 5 hours.
- 4Place 1/2 of the frozen mixture into food processor using the mixing blade. Process to "ice cream" texture. approximately 1-2 minute.
- 5Repeat step 4 with the other half of the mixture.
- 6Place in freezer safe container for 30 min and then ENJOY.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Food Processor Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.0
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 60.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 6.0 g