1/2 Photos of Food Processor Cake – Lime Chocolate Chip
It's a no stress recipe, quick, yummy and perfect for tea times. I usually make this when I'm short on time or too lazy to make anything elaborate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Prep Work: Preheat oven at 180C
- 2In a medium bowl, mix flour. Chocolate chips and baking powder using a fork. (Dry Ingredients).
- 3Using a lemon zestor, create lime rinds from the 2limes and take out the juice. (If you don’t have a zestor, you may use vegetable peeler or completely omit this step).
- 4In a food processor, add sugar, oil, vanilla essence and pulse for 30secs.
- 5Add eggs and pulse for a min (making sure the eggs are nicely mixed).
- 6Add lime zest, juice, yellow food color and pulse for 30secs.
- 7Now add “dry ingredients” to this and give it a quick pulse (2-3pulse) making sure not to chop the chocolate chips.
- 8Pour the mixture in the loaf pan, sprinkle some chocolate chip on top and bake for 30min at 180°C.
- 9After 30min, insert toothpick/thin knife and if it comes clean, plan the loaf pan on a cooling rack.
- 10Serve with tea/coffee or eat it as is.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Food Processor Cake – Lime Chocolate Chip
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.8
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 379.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g