Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this up at a childs birthday party and you will be Mummy of the century
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 200 g crushed pineapple (not 200g, just 1 can)
- 8 ounces whipping cream, whipped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 0.5 (200 g) box vanilla wafers
- Combine marshmallows and milk in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave until all the marshmallows are melted - watch carefully - then let cool.
- Blend in pineapple (do not drain), whipped cream, lemon juice and nuts.
- Crush vanilla wafers and sprinkle in a 9 x 12 square buttered pyrex dish.
- Reserve some crumbs to sprinkle on top.
- Pour in filling.
- Garnish with extra wafer crumbs.
- Chill thoroughly and serve.