Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy recipe using eggs and prawns. The sauce is something magnificent and tops off this great oriental meal.
- Shell, devein and roughly chop prawns. Beat eggs with salt and pepper. Mix in finely chopped spring onion and prawns.
- Heat wok,add 2 tablespoons oil and swirl to coat centre.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons egg mixture. When brown on underside, turn over and cook other side. Transfer to plate and keep warm. Repeat process until all mixture is used up.
- Wipe out wok with paper towel. Combine soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, sugar and 3/4 cup of water to wok and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to boil. Blend cornflour with 2 tablespoons of cold water, stir into sauce and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add ginger and mix through.
- Serve with sauce and a sprinkling of chopped coriander leaves.