Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy recipe using eggs and prawns. The sauce is something magnificent and tops off this great oriental meal.
- Shell, devein and roughly chop prawns. Beat eggs with salt and pepper. Mix in finely chopped spring onion and prawns.
- Heat wok,add 2 tablespoons oil and swirl to coat centre.
- Pour in 2 tablespoons egg mixture. When brown on underside, turn over and cook other side. Transfer to plate and keep warm. Repeat process until all mixture is used up.
- Wipe out wok with paper towel. Combine soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, sugar and 3/4 cup of water to wok and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Bring to boil. Blend cornflour with 2 tablespoons of cold water, stir into sauce and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add ginger and mix through.
- Serve with sauce and a sprinkling of chopped coriander leaves.