An easy recipe using eggs and prawns. The sauce is something magnificent and tops off this great oriental meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shell, devein and roughly chop prawns. Beat eggs with salt and pepper. Mix in finely chopped spring onion and prawns.
- 2Heat wok,add 2 tablespoons oil and swirl to coat centre.
- 3Pour in 2 tablespoons egg mixture. When brown on underside, turn over and cook other side. Transfer to plate and keep warm. Repeat process until all mixture is used up.
- 4Wipe out wok with paper towel. Combine soy sauce, sherry, vinegar, sugar and 3/4 cup of water to wok and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- 5Bring to boil. Blend cornflour with 2 tablespoons of cold water, stir into sauce and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add ginger and mix through.
- 6Serve with sauce and a sprinkling of chopped coriander leaves.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foo Yong With Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.7
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 357.7 mg
- Sodium 1007.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 19.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar