Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
In a moment of weakness, I purchased a whole wheel of Fontinella cheese....like 8 pounds. Now I trying to find uses for it so I don't eat it all right from the refrigerator!
- 1 lb ground beef, formed into 4 hamburger patties
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms (canned or precooked)
- 3 ounces bacon bits
- 4 ounces fontinella cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grill patties or place 4 patties in non-stick baking pan and bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and bacon bits and top with Fontinella.
- Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes.
Fantastic! only change i made was to use fontina :D