Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
If you can find fresh made ricotta it will make this recipe out of this world delicious.
- 8 ounces grated Fontina cheese
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces dried jumbo pasta shells, cooked until al dente (about 24)
- 3 1⁄2 cups marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together the fontina, ricotta, mozzarella, parsley, and basil in a medium bowl until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the filling into the shells, about 2 or 3 tbsp per shell. Place them open side up in pan. Blanket shells with sauce and top with parmesan. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 or 30 minutes.