My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut baguette into 2 (6-inch) pieces.
- 2Reserve remaining bread for another use.
- 3Cut each piece in half lengthwise.
- 4Sprinkle cheese on top of each piece of bread, distributing evenly.
- 5Broil 4 inches from heat source until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- 6(Be careful cheese doesn't burn.).
- 7While cheese melts, pit and slice olives and chop tomato.
- 8Remove bread from oven and top with olives, tomato and chicken.
- 9Return to oven and broil until warmed through and cheese begins to bubble and brown slightly around edges, about 5 minutes.
- 10Toss arugula with the vinaigrette.
- 11Remove sandwiches from oven and immediately top with arugula.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fontina, Olive & Arugula Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 944.6
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 88.8 mg
- Sodium 2140.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 43.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: