Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Cut baguette into 2 (6-inch) pieces.
- Reserve remaining bread for another use.
- Cut each piece in half lengthwise.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each piece of bread, distributing evenly.
- Broil 4 inches from heat source until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- (Be careful cheese doesn't burn.).
- While cheese melts, pit and slice olives and chop tomato.
- Remove bread from oven and top with olives, tomato and chicken.
- Return to oven and broil until warmed through and cheese begins to bubble and brown slightly around edges, about 5 minutes.
- Toss arugula with the vinaigrette.
- Remove sandwiches from oven and immediately top with arugula.