Punky Julster's Note:
Use bottled poppy seed dressing to put this together in a flash. This can be made the day before serving also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- 2In a large bowl toss together pasta, cantaloupe, and cheese.
- 3Combine salad dressing and mint; pour over pasta mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- 4Serve immediately or cover and chill up to 24 hours.
- 5To serve, stir watercress into pasta mixture.
- 6If desired, serve salad in melon shells.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fontina Cheese & Melon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.6
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 288.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat poppy seed salad dressing