Fontina and Parmesan-Stuffed Mushrooms With Marsala and Oregano
- Preheat oven to 225°C.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and chop, then brush mushroom caps with olive oil and place on a lightly greased oven tray.
- Melt butter in a small frying pan over medium heat and add capsicum and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add mushroom stems, marsala, lemon juice, salt and pepper and breadcrumbs and stir well.
- Remove from heat and stir in oregano, parmesan and fontina.
- Spoon into mushroom caps and roast for about 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked.
- Serve with a crispy salad.