1/1 Photo of Fondue Broth
1 hr 5 mins
Midge Plourde's Note:
Denis and I have had the most wonderful evenings with friends over our fondue pot. Lots of wine and great conversations. Some evenings lasting 4 or 5 hours. Hope you will all try this recipe and enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (I use 4-5)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans nonfat beef broth (I use Campbell's sodium reduced- fat-free broth)
- 0.5 (750 ml) bottle dry white wine or 1 cup water
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1 ounce) package French onion soup mix
- 0.5 (8 ounce) bottle of heinz seafood sauce
- 1Mix all the ingredients in your fondue pot, and simmer for 1 hour.
- 2When you are ready to start, bring the broth to a boil.
- 3We usually have thinnly sliced beef (Chinese fondue beef), large raw tiger shrimp, scallops, portabello mushrooms, and chicken.
- 4Of course, you can have what ever meat and vegetables you wish.
- 5Guten apetit!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fondue Broth
Serving Size: 1 (881 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2315.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nonfat beef broth