Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A yummy fondue from Chef Lou!
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground dry mustard
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups shredded aged sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, mix together milk, beer, Wortershire sauce, ground mustard, garlic, and flour. Bring ingredients to a simmer.
- A small amount at a time, add in the shredded cheeses. Stir the cheese in a zig zag pattern to help the cheese melt. Keep heating and stirring until the cheese has al lmelted.
- Transfer to a warm fondue pot or slow cooker to serve.
- Serve with rustic-style, crusty bread bites, sliced apples, fresh vegetables.