Recipe by Outta Here
These potatoes are peeled and baked whole. They get a nice golden brown and are very soft inside. Potatoes should be medium size. If they are larger, cut them in half. (thanks, Loof, for the tip)
Top Review by CJAY
These potatoes are nice enough to serve for company. They are nice looking as well as great tasting. I sprinkled dried rosemary as thats all I had. Loved the garlic flavor!! Thanks for sharing. Made for Football Pool 2012.
- 14.79 ml canola oil
- 103.53 ml unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 yukon gold potatoes, peeled (or other waxy potato)
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled and crushed with the flat edge of knife
- 118.29 ml chicken broth (or vegie broth)
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Put oil and butter in a baking dish. Put dish in oven until butter melts.
- Add potatoes and garlic and turn to coat all sides of potatoes. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the broth and rosemary and bake another 15 minutes, or until the stock is absorbed and potatoes are soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve. (discard garlic).