Recipe by Oolala
From a newspaper. No clue who or what Foley's is (sorry Foley), if you do, please let me know!
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil (Oriental stye)
- 5 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (7 ounce) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- Place soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, vinegar, chili powder, cayenne and garlic in a small bowl and stir to blend.
- Rinse fish under cold water and pat dry on paper towel.
- Place into a shallow baking dish large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
- Pour marinade over fish, turning once to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill and drain and squeeze marinade from fish. Grill on each side about 10 minutes per inch of thickness of fish.