Recipe by TerryA M.
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. This is an easy-to-put together, delicious recipe that's great for week night dinners, but elegant enough to serve guests.
for each serving
- 1 square Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking rice
- 3 tablespoons diced red bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup yellow grape tomatoes
- 2 slices onions
- 1 tilapia fillet
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay a piece of Reynold's Heavy Duty Foil on work surface. Spread with butter. Mound uncooked rice in center of foil.
- Scatter peppers and grape tomatoes on top of rice. Lay onion slices then tilapia on top. Sprinkle with lemon rind. Pull sides of foil up to make a bowl shape. Pour lemon juice and water over. Seal foil. Place packet on baking sheet with sides. Bake 25-30 minutes or until fish is cooked and rice is done.
- As written, this recipe makes one serving--but can be multiplied for as many packets/servings as you want.