1/2 Photos of Foil Wrapped Oriental Chicken
Audrey M's Note:
A no clean-up meal. Only 3 WW points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces frozen baby carrots, defrosted
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut in bite-size strips
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- hot cooked rice, optional
- 4 reynolds wrap aluminum foil, bags
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2If carrots are still frozen, run under cold water to thaw.
- 3Rinse chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
- 4Place one chicken breast in each foil bag along with baby carrots, mushrooms and red pepper strips.
- 5Divide evenly.
- 6In a small mixing bowl, blend together hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger and ground red pepper.
- 7Drizzle over chicken and vegetables.
- 8Close ends securely.
- 9Place each foil packet on a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- 11To Serve: Carefully open end of foil packet to let steam escape.
- 12Place vegetables over cooked rice topped with sliced green onions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil Wrapped Oriental Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 328.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 29.3 g