Recipe by Audrey M
A no clean-up meal. Only 3 WW points.
Top Review by Mmmama
This is a super easy, tasty recipe - thanks! I also used fresh veggies - carrots, pea pods, mushrooms and red peppers. My only complaint is that the chicken was kind of dry...because everything's in foil, it's hard to monitor how done everything is getting. I'll definitely make this again, but will probably pound out the chicken a bit next time?
- 10 ounces frozen baby carrots, defrosted
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 ounces whole mushrooms, drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut in bite-size strips
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- hot cooked rice, optional
- 4 reynolds wrap aluminum foil, bags
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- If carrots are still frozen, run under cold water to thaw.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place one chicken breast in each foil bag along with baby carrots, mushrooms and red pepper strips.
- Divide evenly.
- In a small mixing bowl, blend together hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger and ground red pepper.
- Drizzle over chicken and vegetables.
- Close ends securely.
- Place each foil packet on a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- To Serve: Carefully open end of foil packet to let steam escape.
- Place vegetables over cooked rice topped with sliced green onions.