Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A quick and easy dish that you can put together and forget about for 15-20 minutes. You can use any combo of vegetables that you have handy just make sure they are sliced thin or small pieces.
- 2 fillets fish (haddock, flounder, tilapia or sole)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, minced
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 liter garlic clove, minced
- Arrange each fish fillet in the center of a length of aluminum foil or parchment paper. Top each fillet with half the remaining ingredients. Fold foil over each fillet, sealing edges very tightly. Place packages on a baking sheet; bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Open packages carefully, watch out for the steam; fish is done when it flakes and vegetables are tender.