Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A meal in one foil wrapped package
Make and share this Foil-Wrapped Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450°.
- Cut meat into 1" pieces.
- Place frozen peas in colander or sieve; run cold water over peas just until broken apart; drain.
- Tear off 4 pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil, each 18x15".
- On center of each piece, place 1 carrot, thinly sliced, 1 potato, cut into quarters, and 1/4 of the meat.
- Stir together mushroom soup and onion soup mix; spoon soup mixture over meat and top with peas.
- Wrap securely in foil; place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 50 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Just before serving, garnish each dinner with two cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Makes 4 servings.