1 hr 10 mins
A meal in one foil wrapped package
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450°.
- 2Cut meat into 1" pieces.
- 3Place frozen peas in colander or sieve; run cold water over peas just until broken apart; drain.
- 4Tear off 4 pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil, each 18x15".
- 5On center of each piece, place 1 carrot, thinly sliced, 1 potato, cut into quarters, and 1/4 of the meat.
- 6Stir together mushroom soup and onion soup mix; spoon soup mixture over meat and top with peas.
- 7Wrap securely in foil; place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 8Bake 50 minutes or until meat is tender.
- 9Just before serving, garnish each dinner with two cherry tomatoes, halved.
- 10Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil-Wrapped Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (525 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.0
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 1533.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 35.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef round steak