1/3 Photos of Foil Wrapped Chicken Tacos
This is quick and easy and oh so yummy for those that want a different take on the usual tacos. I use taco sauce instead of salsa only per preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with seasoning mix.
- 3Place 1/2 cup of the potatoes on center of each of 4 large sheets of heavyduty foil.
- 4Make sure foil is sprayed with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- 5Top evenly with chicken, salsa, and cheese.
- 6Bring foil sides up.
- 7Double fold top and both ends to seal packet.
- 8Leave room for heat circulation inside.
- 9Place on a 10x15 inch baking sheet.
- 10Bake 30-35 minutes or until chicken is 165 degrees.
- 11Remove packets from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
- 12Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening.
- 13Serve with sour cream or any other toppings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil Wrapped Chicken Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.0
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.9 mg
- Sodium 632.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 32.2 g