I got this recipe from my sister's friend from Norway. Easy to make and delicious. One pouch is made for each serving. Pouches can me made ahead of time and popped into the oven later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2On a piece of foil layer; sliced Potatoes, pats of Butter (don't be shy), sliced Red and White Onions, Carrots, more Butter pats, Sour Cream, Dill, then Salmon filet, skin side up. Top with slices of Lemon.
- 3Tightly close foil using Dutch fold lengthwise and roll up ends.
- 4Place in oven for 45 minutes. Place pouch on plate and serve with wild rice.
- 5Note: If using fillets 1/2" thick, you may want to quick blanch the sliced Potatoes and Carrots so they will not be too crunchy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil Pouch Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (680 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 693.6
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 266.0 mg
- Sodium 368.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 104.4 g