Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
We enjoy this recipe during the summer when it is too hot to cook inside. You can make this with just about any vegetable you want.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- Cut 4 twelve inch squares of heavy nonstick foil.
- Place the chicken on the foil.
- Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Divide the mushroom soup and spread over the chicken.
- Place vegetables evenly of the chicken.
- Fold and seal the foil pouches.
- Cook using indirect heat on the grill for about 35 - 40 minutes.
- Carefully open the pouches. Steam can burn!