Recipe by laneygurl
We enjoy this recipe during the summer when it is too hot to cook inside. You can make this with just about any vegetable you want.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 4 twelve inch squares of heavy nonstick foil.
- Place the chicken on the foil.
- Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Divide the mushroom soup and spread over the chicken.
- Place vegetables evenly of the chicken.
- Fold and seal the foil pouches.
- Cook using indirect heat on the grill for about 35 - 40 minutes.
- Carefully open the pouches. Steam can burn!