1 hr 5 mins
We enjoy this recipe during the summer when it is too hot to cook inside. You can make this with just about any vegetable you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 4 twelve inch squares of heavy nonstick foil.
- 2Place the chicken on the foil.
- 3Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- 4Divide the mushroom soup and spread over the chicken.
- 5Place vegetables evenly of the chicken.
- 6Fold and seal the foil pouches.
- 7Cook using indirect heat on the grill for about 35 - 40 minutes.
- 8Carefully open the pouches. Steam can burn!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil Pouch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 488.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 29.6 g