Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From the winter 2006 edition of Kraft Food&Family
- 2 cups Minute brown rice, uncooked
- 1 3⁄4 cups warm water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half (4)
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat ranch dressing (Kraft Light Done Right Reduced-Fat Ranch Dressing)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine rice and water; let stand 5 minutes.
- Soon rice evenly onto center of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Top with 1 chicken breast half; sprinkle with chili powder. Drizzle evenly with dressing and top with cheese.
- Make packets by folding top and sides of aluminum foil to seal. Place in a single layer on a baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cut slits in foil with a sharp knife to release steam before opening.