Foil Packet Southwestern Chicken Dinner
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine rice and water; let stand 5 minutes.
- Soon rice evenly onto center of each of 4 large sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Top with 1 chicken breast half; sprinkle with chili powder. Drizzle evenly with dressing and top with cheese.
- Make packets by folding top and sides of aluminum foil to seal. Place in a single layer on a baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Cut slits in foil with a sharp knife to release steam before opening.