Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Place these potates on the grill with your favorite meat and your meal is complete.
Make and share this Foil Packet Grilled Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together salad dressing and seasonings.
- Next, add potatoes and onions and toss until covered.
- Divide potato mixture evenly among 6 foil packets.
- Double fold ends of packets to seal but leave enough room for heat to circulate Place packets on heat grill and cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Make sure lid is down while cooking.
- To cook in oven, Preheat oven to 425 degrees and cook for 40 to 45 minutes.
These were okay, but what salad dressing do you normally use? I would like to try different tastes.
Love the recipe - they came out moist and had a golden tinge (not all browned but definately golden parts). I love the garlic flavor and the Paprika (I used Hungarian hot Paprika). I prepared the packages in the early afternoon and popped them in the oven 45 minutes before dinner - Thanks Audrey M for a keeper
I made this the other night and they were GREAT !! Nice and easy and no mess to clean up. I baked mine in the oven...Thanks for sharing this one. :)