1/2 Photos of Foil Packet Grilled Potatoes
Audrey M's Note:
Place these potates on the grill with your favorite meat and your meal is complete.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, blend together salad dressing and seasonings.
- 2Next, add potatoes and onions and toss until covered.
- 3Divide potato mixture evenly among 6 foil packets.
- 4Double fold ends of packets to seal but leave enough room for heat to circulate Place packets on heat grill and cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 5Make sure lid is down while cooking.
- 6To cook in oven, Preheat oven to 425 degrees and cook for 40 to 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil Packet Grilled Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.5
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 256.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g