1/3 Photos of Foil-Pack Tilapia With Lemon, Rosemary & Tomato
A friend brought a similar recipe to a potluck, and we enjoyed it so much that I knew I needed to make it at home! It has a nice, light flavor that doesn't overwhelm the fish. We have made this both by baking it in the oven and by putting it over a campfire and checking it periodically, removing it when the fish flakes easily. Also - I don't add salt to my dishes, so you may want to add some if you think you would prefer it that way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle paprika and cayenne pepper on both sides of the tilapia fillets.
- 2Place each slice of lemon in a piece of foil, large enough that it can be folded to fully cover the fish. Add garlic to each of the four.
- 3Top each lemon slice with a piece of fish and tomatoes.
- 4Add a stalk of fresh rosemary to each foil pack and seal foil. Place in a baking dish (to catch any juices that might escape during cooking).
- 5Preheat oven to 350F and bake 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil-Pack Tilapia With Lemon, Rosemary & Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.1
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 68.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: