Recipe by Starrynews
A friend brought a similar recipe to a potluck.
Top Review by sallyo
I just made this for dinner tonight and it was wonderful. I did not have any lemons but used lemon pepper instead and sat the fish on sliced onions. It needed 20 minutes to cook as they were quite thick (basa fillets). This is a keeper. Thank you.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 4 slices lemons
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 stalks fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle paprika and cayenne pepper on both sides of the tilapia fillets.
- Place each slice of lemon in a piece of foil, large enough that it can be folded to fully cover the fish. Add garlic to each of the four.
- Top each lemon slice with a piece of fish and tomatoes.
- Add a stalk of fresh rosemary to each foil pack and seal foil. Place in a baking dish (to catch any juices that might escape during cooking).
- Preheat oven to 350F and bake 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.