1/1 Photo of Foil Pack Taco Chicken Dinner
This taco chicken dinner is made to taste like the recipe I received in an email from a popular name brand website. A very quick and easy meal for those busy weekends. Also included in the Zaar World Tour 2005, Mexico.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Sprinkle taco seasoning mix evenly over chicken, set aside. Using four large sheets of aluminum foil; place 1/2 cup of potatoes on center of each sheet. Layer one chicken breast, 1/4 cup of cheese and 2 tablespoons of salsa on each pile of potatoes.
- 2Bring up sides of foil. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat to circulate inside. Place each packet, in single layer, on a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, no pink juices, and potatoes are fork tender. Remove the packets from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 4Using a sharp knife, cut slits in each foil packet to release steam before opening. To serve, place one packet on each of 4 plates and top with sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil Pack Taco Chicken Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.5
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 555.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 35.2 g