"Ready, Set, Cook! Contest Entry" Grilled foil packets filled with vegetables make a fantastic summer dish. Make these ahead of time for outdoor get-togethers and grill them up when it's time to eat. I add shrimp to make it a complete meal. This is a great meal to take camping.
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 ears fresh corn (shave from the cob)
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, coarse chopped
- 1 onion, coarse chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 zucchini, coarse chopped
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Lay out 4 (12x12-inch) pieces of Reynolds Wrap heavy foil. Brush each with a little butter.
- Mix mustard, lemon juice, and pepper sauce in large bowl. Add corn, bell pepper, onion, tomatoes, zucchini, and shrimp. Toss together.
- Divide evenly on 4 pieces of Reynold's Wrap heavy foil. Drizzle remaining butter over vegetables in packets. Sprinkle with rosemary, dill, salt and pepper.
- Fold and wrap foil to enclose contents. Place on grill, seam side up, over medium heat. Grill 25 - 30 minutes until vegetables are tender and shrimp turns pink. Serve hot.