Recipe by Stella8037
I concocted this one night from things I had sitting around... you can substitute anything you have on hand.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato dressing
- 4 -6 marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon savory or 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken into a ziptop bag with salad dressing, shake to coat. Try to marinate for at least 30 minutes if you have the time.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain and rinse beans, dump into mixing bowl.
- Wash and dry spinach on paper towels, add to bowl.
- Chop onion, add to bowl.
- Add savory and oregano, then season with salt and pepper. Toss the salad together.
- Lay out two large squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Put half of the salad on each square, and top each with a chicken breast.
- Chop the marinated sun-dried tomatoes (I get mine from the fresh bar at my grocery) and put on top of the chicken.
- Fold the foil into a packet, leaving a small crack for steam to escape.
- Bake about 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Dump onto a plate, sprinkle with feta.