1/1 Photo of Foil-Pack Chicken & Mushroom Dinner
This is a great make-ahead recipe. You can make the packets up in the morning and refrigerate....pop them in the oven when you get home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F (if you are not making these ahead).
- 2Prepare 6 separate sheets of heavy-duty foil with enough room to wrap and fold with sealed edges. Spray each foil piece in the middle with Pam spray.
- 3In a microwave, heat 1 1/2 cups of water. Mix in box of stuffing until moist. Divide the stuffing evenly over the 6 foil packets.
- 4Next, layer chicken, chopped ham, mushrooms and peas on top of stuffing.
- 5Mix soup with 1/4 cup of remaining water. Pour equall amounts over each pack.
- 6Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal pack, leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- 7Place foil packs on a 15 x 10 inch baking pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. (if your chicken breasts are large or thick, you may wnat to extend the cooking time).
- 8Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Place packets directly on the dinner plate. Since they are HOT, cut slits into the foil to release the steam before opening.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil-Pack Chicken & Mushroom Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.2
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 1299.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 39.4 g