Recipe by Abbs <3
This is a very simple recipe that I think I got from a Kraft magazine. My boyfriend always loves when I make this for dinner.
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup mexican cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Fold up all sides of each of four 18x12 inch sheets of heavy-duty foil to form 1-inch rims; spray foil with cooking spray. Combine rice, water, and taco seasoning; spoon onto centers of foil. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15X10X1 inch pan.
- Bake 30-35 min or until chicken is cooked through. Let cool for 5 minute.