From Kraft Foods Fall 2008 Food and Family magazine. Foil packages can be made and refrigerated 1 day ahead of time before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice, uncooked
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 tablespoon taco bell home originals taco seasoning mix
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded mexican-style taco cheese
- 1Heat oven to 400. Fold up all sides of four 18 x 12" sheets of heavy duty foil to form 1" rim; spray foil with cooking spray. Combine rice, water and taco seasoning; spoon onto center of foil sheets. Top with remaining ingredients.
- 2Bring foil sides up. Double fold top and ends to seal each package, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 15 x 10 x 1" baking pan.
- 3Bake 30-35 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees). Let stand 5 minutes. Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packages.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil Pack Chicken Fajita Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 277.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: