Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make as many of these packets as you need for an easy dish with fast clean up!
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup zucchini (sliced thin- or use carrots)
- 2 red potatoes (cut into small slices)
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees- or if using grill, heat to medium high heat.
- Combine cheese and garlic salt. Rub chicken on both sides with olive oil, then press chicken into cheese mixture to cover both sides. Place chicken on 12-inch square (double thickness) aluminum foil. Place zucchini and potatoes on either side of the chicken. (Do not overcrowd.) Drizzle remaining oil over chicken. Sprinkle vegetables with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning.
- Seal foil tightly, slide it onto a cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Open packet carefully (watch out for the steam) and bake 5 minutes longer.
I really liked this for the ease of preparation and flavor. Since dh is diabetic, I used sweet potatoes in place of the red potatoes. I'll remember this recipe when I don't feel like cooking dinner. Thanks for posting this.