Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this in a Kraft Food magazine. It originally called for mushrooms, which I don't eat so I adapted it to things I like.
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups water, divided
- 6 chicken breasts
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen asparagus
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix stuffing mix w/1 1/2 cups water. Divide evenly among 6 sheets of foil.
- Spray foil with cooking spray before layering ingredients in order to keep stuffing from sticking.
- Layer chicken, canadian bacon, asparagus and peas on top of stuffing.
- Mix soup with 1/4 cup water.
- Pour equally over each foil packet.
- Bring up sides and ends of foil, double folding them to seal in heat.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes after removing from oven.
This a nice quick recipe for those don't have much time to make dinner after work situations. The only thing I didn't like was that the dressing sticks to the foil and so it was difficult to transfer to a plate. I used cream of chicken soup, as I didn't have any cream of asparagus. Quick and easy, I will definitely make again.