Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Soft cake with peach cream cheese filling wrapped with Reynolds Wrap Foil. Easy, fast and delicious desert.
- 88.74 ml butter, softened
- 59.16 ml granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 29.58 ml milk
- 314.66 ml all-purpose flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 113.39 g cream cheese, at room tempreature
- 29.58 ml heavy cream
- 29.58 ml honey
- 2.46 ml lemon juice
- 1 peach
- 4 sheet Reynolds Wrap Foil, cit into 8x8 square
- 1. Cut Reynolds Wrap Foil into 8x8 square and prepare 4 sheets. Spray no stick cooking spray on one side of each foil.
- 2. Peel peach and dice.
- 3. In a bowl, cream butter and add granulated sugar. Mix well. Add beaten eggs little by little mixing constantly. Add all-purpose flour and baking powder and mix until well blended. Then add milk and mix well.
- 4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5. Make filling. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and add honey and lemon juice. Mix well. Add heavy cream little by little mixing constantly. Then add peaches and mix gently.
- 6. Put 1/8 of batter on each prepared foil (on greased side) and with knife or the back of spoon, spread the batter roundly (circle of about 3 inch in diameter). Put 1/4 of filing on the center of the batter and put 1/8 of batter to cover. Fold foil over the cake and seal edges. Make 3 more packets.
- 7. Place each packet on the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.