Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Soft cake with peach cream cheese filling wrapped with Reynolds Wrap Foil. Easy, fast and delicious desert.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room tempreature
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 peach
- 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap Foil, cit into 8x8 square
- 1. Cut Reynolds Wrap Foil into 8x8 square and prepare 4 sheets. Spray no stick cooking spray on one side of each foil.
- 2. Peel peach and dice.
- 3. In a bowl, cream butter and add granulated sugar. Mix well. Add beaten eggs little by little mixing constantly. Add all-purpose flour and baking powder and mix until well blended. Then add milk and mix well.
- 4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5. Make filling. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and add honey and lemon juice. Mix well. Add heavy cream little by little mixing constantly. Then add peaches and mix gently.
- 6. Put 1/8 of batter on each prepared foil (on greased side) and with knife or the back of spoon, spread the batter roundly (circle of about 3 inch in diameter). Put 1/4 of filing on the center of the batter and put 1/8 of batter to cover. Fold foil over the cake and seal edges. Make 3 more packets.
- 7. Place each packet on the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.