Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Soft cake with peach cream cheese filling wrapped with Reynolds Wrap Foil. Easy, fast and delicious desert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room tempreature
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 peach
- 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap Foil, cit into 8x8 square
- 11. Cut Reynolds Wrap Foil into 8x8 square and prepare 4 sheets. Spray no stick cooking spray on one side of each foil.
- 22. Peel peach and dice.
- 33. In a bowl, cream butter and add granulated sugar. Mix well. Add beaten eggs little by little mixing constantly. Add all-purpose flour and baking powder and mix until well blended. Then add milk and mix well.
- 44. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 55. Make filling. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and add honey and lemon juice. Mix well. Add heavy cream little by little mixing constantly. Then add peaches and mix gently.
- 66. Put 1/8 of batter on each prepared foil (on greased side) and with knife or the back of spoon, spread the batter roundly (circle of about 3 inch in diameter). Put 1/4 of filing on the center of the batter and put 1/8 of batter to cover. Fold foil over the cake and seal edges. Make 3 more packets.
- 77. Place each packet on the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil Cake #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.6
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 181.3 mg
- Sodium 468.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reynolds Wrap Foil