1/3 Photos of Foil Baked Tilapia With Fiesta Rice #RSC
1 hr 20 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. Perfectly steamed Tilapia over colorful Fiesta Rice. A delicious way to prepare fish and the clean up is a breeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For The Fish
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 dash Mexican oregano
- 4 sheets Reynolds Wrap Foil, 12X12, heavy duty
For The Rice
- 1Cook the rice (stove top or rice maker), add the tumeric and salt to the cooking water, the rice will turn a beautiful yellow color. When cooked, let it cool off, can be made ahead.
- 2Mix the marinade for the tilapia filets: oil, citrus juices and a dash of mexican oregano, marinate fish filets for up to one hour, not more or the fish will "cook" in the juice.
- 3Lay out 4 12 X 12 squares of heavy duty reynolds wrap, put 3-4 slices of lemons on one side of each and top with the fish filets. Season with salt and lemon pepper and spoon the marinade over. Fold the second half over and crimp the sides tightly, tuck the ends under.
- 4Lay the packages on a baking sheet and bake @ 375 for 12 - 15 minutes. Let the package rest for a few minutes, then open carefully, watch out for steam escaping.
- 5In the meantime, heat a tbsp of oil in a heavy skillet and saute the onions until golden. Add the peppers, corn and jalapeno and cook until soft, Add the rice and black beans and heat through. Season with salt and cumin.
- 6To serve, spoon a portion of rice on each plate, lay the fish on top, spoon the accumulated sauce over the fish and rice, garnish with the lemon slices and sprinkle some chopped cilantro over. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Foil Baked Tilapia With Fiesta Rice #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (406 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.5
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 191.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Reynolds Wrap Foil