Foil-Baked Fish With Black Beans and Corn
- Adjust the oven rack to the lower-middle position and heat to 450 degrees.
- Pat the fish dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Using a fork, mix together the butter, 1 teaspoon chipotle, orange zest, half the garlic, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper in a medium bowl until well-combined. Spread butter mixture over the fish.
- Combine the beans, corn, onion, scallions, 2 tablespoons of cilantro, orange juice, remaining 1 teaspoon chipotle, remaining garlic, green onions, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a bowl.
- Lay four 14-inch lengths of foil on the counter and divide the bean mixture evenly over the lower half of each piece of foil. Top with fish and fold the foil over the fish, folding the edges to seal.
- Arrange the packets in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until the fish is just cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Carefully open the packets and sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Serve.