- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 6 pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 dash curry powder
- red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter with sugar, curry and red pepper flakes.
- Mash together to combine.
- Place each ear of corn on a square of foil.
- Top each ear of corn with 1 T of the butter mixture.
- Shape foil into packets, seal and place on grill 6 inches above gray coals.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning packets every 5 minutes with tongs.