- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 fluid ounces water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 large fresh shrimp or 12 large jumbo shrimp, unshelled
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix in the water, lemon juice, pepper, rosemary, paprika and Worcestershire sauce.
- Simmer the sauce until it is reduced to ½ cup, about 3 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Add the shrimp to the sauce.
- Cover the pan and cook until the shrimp turn pink and are just cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer the shrimp and sauce to shallow bowls and serve.