Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great all alone, or as a bread with your italian meal.
- 1 can prepared pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano, crushed
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Roll our dough onto greased baking sheet.
- Mix oil, garlic, salt and oregano.
- Spread over crust.
- Top with tomato and onion slices.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 400* for 20 minutes, or until golden.