Recipe by aronsinvest
Don't be scared. This is a wonderful recipe from Giada. It has savory and sweet going on. I added extra garlic to mine. Push the grapes down well. My friends were impressed by this recipe.
- 453.59 g pizza dough
- 29.58 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- coarse sea salt, for sprinkling
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 shallot, cut into thinly sliced rounds
- 14.79 ml fresh rosemary leaf
- 118.29 ml green grape
- 118.29 ml red grapes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Roll the pizza dough into a rectangle on a sheet of parchment paper. Place the dough and the parchment on a baking sheet.
- Using a pastry brush, cover the top of the dough with olive oil. Sprinkle the dough with coarse sea salt. Sprinkle the dough with the garlic, shallot, and rosemary. Spread the grapes over the top of the dough and push down into the dough.
- Bake the focaccia until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cut into slices and serve.