Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
If you have a bread machine, this is extremely easy to make and tastes absolutely delicious! It's best eaten immediately but leftovers (as if!) can be placed briefly in the microwave oven to soften. (Prep time does not include time in bread machine).
- Put first 5 ingredients into bread machine in order listed.
- Set for white bread, dough setting and press start.
- Combine garlic and second amount of olive oil in a small saucepan.
- Heat gently to cook the garlic but not brown it (about 10 minutes).
- Set aside to cool.
- When bread machine beeps, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle a pizza stone (or baking sheet) with cornmeal.
- Remove dough, punch down.
- With rolling pin, on lightly floured surface, roll out to a 6" round circle.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Continue rolling into a circle, about 1/2" thick.
- Fold into quarters and carefully place onto pizza stone.
- With fingertips, push little dents into surface of dough.
- Brush with olive oil/garlic mixture, distributing crushed garlic evenly.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, coarse salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and continue baking for 15 minutes longer.
- Remove foil and bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Pretty good bread and easy! We served with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping.