Recipe by Aimless
Makes a nice lunch for two or if you cut it into smaller pieces, a great appetizer.
- focaccia bread
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian spices
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup julienned sun-dried tomato
- 2 cups steamed chopped broccoli
- 2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut focaccia bread in half so it looks like two pizza crusts. Spread olive oil on breads, then sprinkle with dried italian seasonings.
- Split ingredients in half. Layer in order of ingredients listed above on both pizzas(can use more or less of toppings, it’s all what you like). Bake at 350 until cheese is bubbly, 20-30 minutes. Will serve 2 lunch or make a nice appetizer if cut into bite sized pieces.