Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Last week I made my first focaccia,now I want everyone to know what a great and easy bread this is! The recipe calls for one package yeast,but the zaar didn't recognize it.
- Combine and pour into an airtight container.
- Attach the following instructions on a gift tag if giving as a gift.
- Focaccia:Contents of jar/1/2 cup warm water/4 tablespoons olive oil, divided/Salt/Pesto.
- Directions:Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Blend contents of jar, warm water and 2 tablespoons olive oil with a dough hook or wooden spoon until smooth.
- If it is dry, add water by the tablespoon.If it sticks, add a bit of flour.Knead until smooth.
- Transfer to an oiled bowl, turn to oil all over, cover and let rise until doubled.
- Punch dough down and roll into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle.
- Brush with remaining oil.Sprinkle with salt; bake 5 minutes.
- Pop air bubbles with a fork and continue baking until golden, about 8 minutes more.
- Remove from pan and cut into 3-inch squares.Serve warm with pesto.