I love to bake bread but don't always have the time to babysit it. While it's not truely authentic, my family doesn't care because they get fresh, delicious focaccia more often. This also makes a great panini bread by cutting dough into fourths with a pizza cutter before baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet with 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
- 2Remove bread from tube and unroll onto the cookie sheet forming a rectangle of bread. Note - the bread doesn't have to touch the edges of the cookie sheet. You don't want it too thin.
- 3Using the tips of your fingers, gently "dimple" the surface of the dough. Drizzle with remaining olive oil.
- 4Sprinkle fresh or dried herbs on to surface and sprinkle with salt.
- 5Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Focaccia Made Easy!
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 275.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g