Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You'll never eat boring focaccia bread when you have this recipe in your cookbook! Choose one topping from each category and you have 125 combinations! Use my Focaccia Bread With Three Topping Choices #221678 for the base, and you're all set.
- chopped onion
- coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olive
- sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- sliced mushrooms
- diced bell pepper (any color!)
- crumbled feta
- shredded parmesan cheese
- diced goat cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- crumbled blue cheese
- Spread prepared focaccia bread on baking stone; use finger-tips to dimple the surface; let rest for five minutes; preheat oven to 375.
- Brush dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Vegetable Choice, Cheese Choice, Herb Choice.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Break or cut into portion-size pieces.