Top Review by CabinKat
I had a nice bread machine recipe for focaccia & wanted a nice topping to have with my weekend BBQ's, which included BBQ Shrimp & Caribbean Chicken. I used the cheese choice topping but made a couple of changes to suit the meals. I used sun-dried tomatoes (minced) along with the Parmesan, Goat Cheese, & Mossarella. I already had Italian Seasoning in the dough so I didn't use any additional spices. It was yummy. I will hold on to this page for other combinations of toppings. Thanks for posting!
- chopped onion
- coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olive
- sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- sliced mushrooms
- diced bell pepper (any color!)
- crumbled feta
- shredded parmesan cheese
- diced goat cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- crumbled blue cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread prepared focaccia bread on baking stone; use finger-tips to dimple the surface; let rest for five minutes; preheat oven to 375.
- Brush dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Vegetable Choice, Cheese Choice, Herb Choice.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Break or cut into portion-size pieces.