Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 22 mins
You'll never eat boring focaccia bread when you have this recipe in your cookbook! Choose one topping from each category and you have 125 combinations! Use my Focaccia Bread With Three Topping Choices #221678 for the base, and you're all set.
- chopped onion
- coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olive
- sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- sliced mushrooms
- diced bell pepper (any color!)
- crumbled feta
- shredded parmesan cheese
- diced goat cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- crumbled blue cheese
- Spread prepared focaccia bread on baking stone; use finger-tips to dimple the surface; let rest for five minutes; preheat oven to 375.
- Brush dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Vegetable Choice, Cheese Choice, Herb Choice.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Break or cut into portion-size pieces.
I had a nice bread machine recipe for focaccia & wanted a nice topping to have with my weekend BBQ's, which included BBQ Shrimp & Caribbean Chicken. I used the cheese choice topping but made a couple of changes to suit the meals. I used sun-dried tomatoes (minced) along with the Parmesan, Goat Cheese, & Mossarella. I already had Italian Seasoning in the dough so I didn't use any additional spices. It was yummy. I will hold on to this page for other combinations of toppings. Thanks for posting!
Since the temperature was near the 100 mark I put the ingredients INSIDE the bread and used the bread maker. This was wonderful!!! It got rave reviews from all the family even my sister who does not like olives. I used onions, olives, sun-dried tomatoes and bell peppers for my veggies, Parmesan & mozzarella for the cheese, basil & oregano for the herbs. Wonderful and a definite keeper recipe.