Once you try this recipe you will never buy Focaccia bread again! It is very simple and easy to make. The dough is made in bread-maker so machine does the hard work for you! You just bake it in your oven. This lovely recipe comes from bread-maker recipe booklet.
- Place the ingredients in the bread maker in the order listed.
- Select the program "Pizza-dough" 45 minute Press start.
- When program is finished remove the dough on lightly floured surface and divide in 2. You will have 2 Focaccia.
- Preheat oven to 200°C Fan oven to 180°C.
- With your rolling pin shape the dough into flat rectangle about 30cm long and 15cm wide.
- Place on lightly sprayed baking trays. With your finger push the dough and make few holes all over. You can top Focaccia with few cherry tomatoes.
- Cover with tea towel (cling wrap will stick) and let it rest in warm place for 20 minute.
- Brush Focaccias with olive oil (carefully not to disturb the dough) and sprinkle with salt flakes, dry basil, rosemary and thyme.
- Bake until golden brown about 20-30min.