1/3 Photos of Focaccia
Once you try this recipe you will never buy Focaccia bread again! It is very simple and easy to make. The dough is made in bread-maker so machine does the hard work for you! You just bake it in your oven. This lovely recipe comes from bread-maker recipe booklet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ingredients in the bread maker in the order listed.
- 2Select the program "Pizza-dough" 45 minute Press start.
- 3When program is finished remove the dough on lightly floured surface and divide in 2. You will have 2 Focaccia.
- 4Preheat oven to 200°C Fan oven to 180°C.
- 5With your rolling pin shape the dough into flat rectangle about 30cm long and 15cm wide.
- 6Place on lightly sprayed baking trays. With your finger push the dough and make few holes all over. You can top Focaccia with few cherry tomatoes.
- 7Cover with tea towel (cling wrap will stick) and let it rest in warm place for 20 minute.
- 8Brush Focaccias with olive oil (carefully not to disturb the dough) and sprinkle with salt flakes, dry basil, rosemary and thyme.
- 9Bake until golden brown about 20-30min.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (1034 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1311.1
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 2367.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 246.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 34.6 g