Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This came from Pampered Chef.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza crusts
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2⁄3 cup grated fresh romano cheese or 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves, divided
- 2 firm plum tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F Roll out pizza crust to within 1 inch of edge of Rectangle Stone using lightly floured roller. Press garlic over crust using Garlic Press; spread evenly.
- Grate half of the Romano cheese over crust. Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese and 1 teaspoon of the oregano. Thinly slice tomatoes; arrange in single layer over cheese. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese and oregano. Grate the remaining Romano cheese over top.
- Bake 25-28 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Cut into squares; serve hot.